MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Recognised as a Sunday Times Best Small Company to work for and as an Employer of Choice within healthcare 93% of our employees would recommend working for Next Stage.
We are committed to the following principles for all who access our service:
- Be Healthy
- Stay Safe and Secure
- Enjoy and Achieve
- Making a Positive Contribution
- Economic Well-being
- Right to Independence
We believe in order to provide the best possible care for our service users we need to look after our employees by offering a market leading benefits package which includes:
- 28 holidays per annum (inc Bank Holidays)
- Health and Social Care Qualifications available via our accredited college
- Living Wage Employer for all as our pay scale is based on your NVQ level
- Company pension scheme
- Free fruit & refreshments available at our offices
- Monthly & annual attendance lottery scheme
- Make a difference! Next Stage will pay you for one day per annum to support a charity of your choice
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company healthcare cash plan (children up to the age of 24 also included)
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 counselling support available
- Enhanced DBS payment plan
Over 200 perks available including:
Free breakdown cover & Free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets, gym memberships and exclusive retail discounts to name but a few!
- Discounted gym memberships available at over 2500 locations
- Exclusive retails discounts available at over 20,000 outlets
- Discounted cinema tickets available any day of the week
- Childcare vouchers which can save you between 25%-36%
- Save up to 6% at over 3,000 supermarkets inc Tesco, Sainsburys, M&S and Morrisons.
Have a sneak peak at our rewards via Perkbox
Training & Career Development
Next Stage run over 100 training courses per year and support employees obtaining NVQs to Diplomas, in fact we have 60 people at anyone stage studying towards higher education.
The better you become as a healthcare professional the greater quality of service we offer to our service users. Below is our career pathway of which you can expect with Next Stage
“I enjoy the variety of service users and making a difference to their lives”.
“We get plenty of training and it is usually here in the office so it makes it easier to attend”.
“I feel very supported by the managers I know I can get support at any time if I have a problem”.
“I feel supported and know if I needed anything the manager would help me”.
“I love my job, I thrive with responsibility and always looking at ways to better my knowledge through Next stage”.
“Working with a diverse mix of people and helping people achieve their goals”.
“The induction programme is very important and we currently have new staff who are shadowing us to allow them to learn on the job ”.
“Amazing quality of care provided to service users”.
“I am quite flexible and will help out where and when needed but know the managers will be flexible with me if I need it”.
“I love the working environment and also Next Stage investing in me”.
“There is a good relationship and cordiality between staff, management and the service users at large”.
“I really enjoy the job and like to ensure the people I support are fully involved in all their care”.